6.29.2010

Choose your priorities

It seems easy: list down things you absolutely need to have/do to survive daily and think whether the other stuff is important enough to keep or continue doing. But if it is easy, then how come few people are doing it? Are we too focused on the next shiny stuff that we "absolutely have to have/do" ?

Is this a result of having too much stuff around us that basic needs aren't prioritized anymore? An extreme example of this would be the case of the baby who died when it was left behind by the parents who were too busy playing MMOs. Although I play MMOs to pass the time, I believe that my child is much more important than the pixels I see on the screen.

So there: prioritize stuff you need over stuff you want.

If you enjoyed my post, feel free to donate.
Image from 1st-art-gallery.com
blog comments powered by Disqus